WHAT PROBIOTICS SHOULD WE USE TO TACKLE WHITE FECES SYNDROME ASSOCIATED WITH EHPdigital_marketing
Recognizing signs of diseases associated with EHP
Currently, almost all regions in Vietnam have very high rates of EHP infection in ponds, so most farmers choose to collect shrimp and re-cultivate a new crop.
- There are many opaque white spots on the shrimp’s body.
- Shrimps have loose intestines, segmented segments, curved intestines, and twisted springs.
- Shrimp with white feces, die scattered and can die up to 100kg/day after 1 week of infection with EHP.
How to deal with white feces shrimp associated with EHP?
1. Shrimp pond condition before treatment
The customer intends to collect shrimp the next day (having collected the pond before), but after reviewing and assessing the shrimp’s health and water environment, Thai Nam Viet Company proposes to keep it for treatment and prevention. EHP disease.
Start date: 11/07/2022
- 6,000m3 pond, stocking 500,000 posts, the initial feeding amount of 50kg/day (thus the loss of shrimp due to disease is high!)
- 49 days old shrimp, size 150 shrimp/kg
- Shrimp infected with EHP spores lead to white feces with the following manifestations: opaque body, shell, twisted intestine, and uneven size.
2. Microbiological products-biological products used in Thai Nam Viet process
- After 1 day: shrimp is shinier, the muscle is cloudy turns to light color, the intestines are reduced torsion, light bait.
- After day 3: the bottom of the pond is no longer black and turns to gray mud, the shrimp are stronger, the intestines are no longer twisted, and the amount of food increased to 54kg/day.
- After day 7: shrimps are healthy, intestines are black and full, food intake is 75kg/day, clear tea color, chestnut bottom, gray mud.
Then use it periodically
- August 31, 2022: After 51 days of using microorganisms to inhibit white feces, the results of shrimp collection:
- Shrimp 100 days, food intake 100kg/day.
- Shiny shrimp, strong, beautiful color.
- Harvest 4.1 tons.
- The survival rate was 89.65% (from the beginning of using Thai Nam Viet microorganisms).
- Shrimp are uneven due to the influence of EHP microspores.
- Profit more than 200 million (with a decrease due to antibiotic use in the first 49 days!).
EHP degrades the function of hepatopancreas organs, and shrimp tissues…and is an opportunity for other diseases to attack, causing great damage to farmers. Timely, accurate, and comprehensive early treatment will help prevent the aggressive progression of EHP as well as other diseases, helping to minimize damage to shrimp.
With practical experience and high-quality products, Thai Nam Viet company believes that it can help bring farmers to the finish line, bringing a successful crop.