TRACE MINERALS FOR FARMED SHRIMP
Scientific studies have shown that trace minerals play an important role in the biochemical processes of aquatic animals, making them healthier and increasing their ability to adapt to changes in the environment. Farmed shrimp has a fast growth rate and continuous molting, so the need for trace minerals is especially high.
Uses of trace minerals in shrimp farming:
- Involved in shell and muscle formation
- Improve survival rate, growth ability
- Reduce stress, stimulate immunity
- Improve shrimp color, shrimp ball, beautiful color
- Enzyme Activation
- Osmotic pressure conditioning
- Important ingredients for the formation of Vitamin B12
What if shrimp lack trace minerals?
- Shrimp with curved body, opaque muscle, soft shell, thin shell, pale color
- Reduce catching, reduced growth
- Reduce resistance, shrimp is susceptible to disease
- Reduce the activity of some enzymes
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
Proposed solutions from Thai Nam Viet
Extracted from the seaweed Ascophyllum Nodosum from the harsh cold seas of Norway, AQUAESTHE is a product containing a rich source of organic trace minerals, along with other ingredients such as Fucoidan, Polysaccharide sulfate, Protein, PUFA, pigment, Polyphenols…. The periodic use of AQUAESTHE products will meet the needs of shrimp trace minerals, limit the phenomenon of body curvature, and muscle turbidity, stimulate the immune system, reduce stress for shrimp due to environmental changes, size Prefer shrimp to catch prey, improve the ability and growth rate.
In addition, other ingredients such as Polysaccharide sulfate, Protein have antibacterial, antiviral, or anti-inflammatory properties, providing essential amino acids for the biological activities of shrimp; Fucoidan, Polyphenols help shrimp fight stress, enhance immunity, and anti-oxidation… Thereby, helping shrimp grow healthier and grow faster.