WD 103 | WATER TREATMENT – VISCOUS TARPAULIN – TOXIC ALGAE CUT
WD 103 includes strains of beneficial bacteria selected to decompose suspended organic matter, improve water quality, and inhibit algae when used in semi-intensive, intensive aquaculture production for raising Shrimp, Fish, Frog and other aquatic animals in hatcheries or grow-out.
Microbiological products specially formulated for aquatic environments, and aquatic wastewater.
***Combine microorganisms with Bio-lair for outstanding results***
Min. 5.0 billion cfu/kg (product potency is equivalent to 8-10 billion cfu/g)
***Note: DO must be above 5.0 ppm)
WD 103 FUNCTION:
- Specialized in handling grease, and toxic algae quickly after 24-48 hours.
- Reduce stress for animals. Reduce pollution by cyanobacteria and toxins.
- Reduce incidents caused by harmful bacteria through competitive exclusion.
- Reduce the number of toxic gases Ammonia and Nitrite.
- Improve water quality and reduce pollution
- Shrimp, Fish, and other aquatic livestock.
- Applicable medium: freshwater, brackish water, salt water
- Dilute with water.
- All in the pond.
- Cut algae for use at night.
- 1 pack of 100g/1000-5000m3 water.
- Use periodically for 7-14 days/time.
- The dosage depends on the water pollution of the pond
RESULTS – BENEFITS:
- Beautiful green water after 3 days of use.
- Algae control, stable watercolor
- Powerful bottom oil treatment (combined with Procozoll for quick effect).
- Store in a cool, dry place, toC <27oC
- 2 years in original condition
- Package: 100gr,
- Barrel: 10kg
Please contact Thai Nam Viet for more information about this product